Saturday 12 February 2011

Studio Move-io

There is a provisional plan to make my work from a new studio space in South London (up the road from my snazzy apartment in Peckham). So yesterday consisted of building frames for painting on in the near future, and packing up my paints, brushes, solvents and easel in Sussex, ready for relocation
I am heart broken that my shiny new-to-me football/foosball table can't be a part of my life here.. at least until I fix wheels to each leg and borrow some kind of large mammal to haul it from the country. Or otherwise hire a van. I've often thought about harnessing a herd of the 15 cats which live outside of our house as an alternative mode of transport, mainly for my materials, or general personal movement from A to B. But I don't yet have a sleigh suitable for felines.
Sorry about the disgusting colour I'm typing with. I can't help but enjoy imposing it's ugliness on you... 
that's all for now though. Check back soon!  
 

1 comment: