Thursday 14 October 2010

Don't quit your day job

Hi everyone- sorry it's been a while! Lots of things have been going on, including me quitting my day job in order to hold my breath before moving to South London. Don't get me wrong, this is exciting, but a few important questions may remain unanswered until I get there.. like where do I make some money? If anyone has artist friends in need of assistance, do forward my name to them! I have other talents too.. like folding my tongue in half without the use of any hands. But in the meantime, I have been painting everyday. After finishing a portrait for my ex-boss (that's not why I "quit") I am working on another small portrait commission (with a few others pending) and am trying desperately to finish a 4.5' x 6' canvas of the Last Supper. I feel as if I may have bitten off more than I can chew.. but photo uploads will proceed once this thing is viewable by the public. Watch out, Da Vinci! Unlike his version, mine certainly isn't going to take three years.. and it might show. Let's talk again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment