Friday 17 September 2010

Gallery Opening at the Sea

Hello darlings!

Tonight is the opening at Shoreham Gallery, located on the high street of Shoreham-By-Sea, which is- actually by the sea. So I have two new paintings ready to be revealed to the world. Or all the people who turn up because there is free wine. I am looking forward to the responses, because the work is among the most garish and contemporary in the gallery, just because that is how they came out. The subject of youth and tiny little people in a huge, jungle-like world allows me to paint in vibrant colours because it reflects the nuances of said characters.

That's all I shall say for now.

If you are in the Shoreham-By-Sea area, come around for some FREE jazzy live music, WINE and food, and wine. All FREE. 7-11pm. I shall be baking up some goodies to bring along.. so here's a free tip- stay away from the cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. sounds great! I'd love to be there, but It's a bit far to travel from Bosnia and Herzegovina :) I hope it goes really well x

    ReplyDelete